» Kyrgyz Embassies
» Yurt Camps
» Photo Gallery
» How to find us
|Rated by Tripcook|
|Kyrgyz-British Joint Company Dostuck-Trekking LTD|
ALONG THE GORGES OF KYRGYZ AND TERSKEY RANGES
DT - 4
The program begins in Bishkek - the capital of Kyrgyzstan. On this trek some fine alpine walks take you into the valleys of the Kyrgyz and Terskey Ranges. This trek is recommended for a sport group or for common people with good health.
- Arrival in Bishkek, hotel accommodation, city-tour.
- Transfer to the trek start point into Kel-Tor gorge, camping, hike to the waterfall, return to the camp.
- Trek to Kel-Tor Lake (2725 m), camping.
- Trek over "Polosatiy" Pass (3700 m) to Kegety gorge, camping.
- Trek down along Kegety gorge to the waterfall, meeting vehicle, transfer to Kara-Archa gorge, half-day rest, camping.
- Trek out of Kara-Archa gorge into Tuyuk-Issyk-Ata gorge over Kyzyl-Beles Pass (2531 m), camping.
- Trek up along Kok-Moinok gorge to the Kok-Moinok Lake (2713 m), camping.
- Trek down along Kok-Moinok gorge or over Kok-Moinok Pass (2911 m) to Tuyuk gorge, camping.
- Transfer to the southern shore of Issyk-Kul lake, accommodation in yurt camp.
- Transfer to the trek start point Tosor gorge, trek over Tosor Pass (3893 m) to Kerege-Tash gorge, camping near Chungurkul lake.
- Trek over Sary-Moinok Pass (3745 m) to Barskoon gorge, camping.
- Trek over Dungurome Pass (3773 m) to Juuku gorge, camping.
- Radial trek to Dzashik’s lakes and Juuku Pass, return to the camp, camping.
- Transfer to the shore of Issyk-Kul Lake, on the route visit to the Hot Spring, accommodation at the yurt camp, rest.
- Transfer to Bishkek, on the route visit to Burana Tower, hotel accommodation.
Service: transfers, meals and accommodation as indicated above, guide, cook, porters (1 porter per person), tents, formalities and necessary equipment.