» Kyrgyz Embassies
» Yurt Camps
» Photo Gallery
» How to find us
|Rated by Tripcook|
|Kyrgyz-British Joint Company Dostuck-Trekking LTD|
EOL CASTLES, MOUNTAIN LAKES & WATERFALLS
DT - 7
In this trek you can visit incredible Grand Canyons of Kyrgyzstan formed from tertiary clay many millions years ago. It's a mysterious land of highly colored red sandstone, sharply contrasts with brushwood of barberry, black currant and sea-buckhorn. At the beginning we will trek along the narrow rocky labyrinth and suddenly a hollow surrounded by sandstone rocks appears - Eol Castles. After exploration this beautiful canyons you'll trek to West. You'll see Kokjarsuu valley with beautiful river and glade of flower. You'll see Kel-Tor mountain Lake, unusual Sugar Head Peak (4253 m) with hanging glacier and many others beautiful places. At the end of your travel you'll explore Burana Tower (XI th century minaret).
- Arrival in Bishkek, meeting in airport, transfer to hotel, rest, late breakfast, city-tour.
- Transfer to the Natural Park "Ala-Archa", hiking to the waterfall, return to Bishkek, accommodation at the hotel.
- Transfer to Boom gorge, trek up along gorge to dry canyon, camping.
- Trek to Kokjarsuu valley over Korgon-Terek Pass, camping.
- Explore of the Konorchek canyons: "Grand Canyon", "Bobslay", camping.
- Explore of the Konorchek canyon "Skyscrapers", camping.
- Trek up along Kokjarsuu valley via Kok-Jar Pass (2110 m.) to Kyzylsu valley, camping.
- Trek down along Kyzylsu valley, over Bel-Bulak Pass to Shamsy valley, camping.
- Rest day, (reserve day in case of bad weather), camping.
- Trek up along Shamsy gorge to Easten Tyuk gorge, camping.
- Trek over Eastern Tyuk Pass to Kel-Tor lake, camping.
- Trek down along Kel-Tor gorge to confluence with Kegety gorge, transfer to Bishkek, en route visiting Burana Tower, accommodation at the hotel.
- Visiting bazaar to buying souvenirs, rest, farewell dinner in the restaurant with folklore ensemble performance, accommodation at the hotel.
- Transfer to the airport, departure.