» Kyrgyz Embassies
» Yurt Camps
» Photo Gallery
» How to find us
|Rated by Tripcook|
|Kyrgyz-British Joint Company Dostuck-Trekking LTD|
LAND OF MANAS
DT - 8
The tour starts in Bishkek the capital of Kyrgyzstan and you will be transferred to the eastern part of Kyrgyz mountain range. Here you will get opportunity to enjoy charming landscapes and fresh mountain air. During the trek you will be able to see mountainous lakes and rivers, various flora and fauna, gorges covered with fir forests, pastures and snow covered mountains peaks. All these make stupendous impression. At the end of the tour you will visit Burana Tower (minaret dating to the 11th century) and Issyk-Kul Lake.
- Arrival in Bishkek, meeting, transfer to hotel, rest, late breakfast, city-tour, accommodation at the hotel.
- Transfer to start trek point Kel-Tor gorge, camping, afternoon hike to waterfall.
- Trek up of Kel-Tor lake (2725 m) to foothill of Polosatiy pass, camping.
- Trek over Polosatiy pass (3700) to Kegety gorge, camping.
- Trek up in Kegety gorge, camping.
- Rest day.
- Trek over Tez-Tor Pass (3795m), trek down to At- Jailoo gorge, camping.
- Trek down along At -Jailoo gorge to Kara- Archa gorge, camping.
- Trek over Kyzel-Beles pass (2531m) to Tuyuk gorge, camping.
- Trek up along Kok-Moinok gorge to Kok- Moinok lake camping.
- Rest day, camping.
- Trek over Kok- Moinok pass (2911m) to Tuyuk gorge, camping.
- Transfer to the southern shore of Issyk-Kul lake, en the rout visiting Burana Tower, accommodation at the yurt camp.
- Rest, after lunch transfer to Bishkek, accommodation at the hotel.
- Visiting bazaar to buying souvenirs, rest, farewell dinner in the restaurant with folklore ensemble performance.
- Transfer to the airport, departure.
Service: transfers, meals and accommodation as indicated above, guide, cook, porters (1 porter per person), tents, formalities and necessary equipment.