» Kyrgyz Embassies
» Yurt Camps
» Photo Gallery
» How to find us
|Rated by Tripcook|
|Kyrgyz-British Joint Company Dostuck-Trekking LTD|
WILD NATURE AND SHEPERDS LIFE IN TIEN-SHAN MOUNTAINS
DT - 9
The program begins in Bishkek - the capital of Kyrgyzstan. Before trekking you'll visit the Natural Park Ala-Archa. Next we set off towards Issyk-Kul Lake, "the pearl of Tien-Shan", surrounded by Majestic Terskey and Kungey Ala-Too Ranges and spend a night in the yurt camp at the lakeside. There is Terskey Ala-Too Range on the South shore of Issyk-Kul Lake. The range spread with length of 350 km. : Its northern slopes are cut through by deep gorges and covered by fir-trees and juniper. Southern slopes are gentler, with lost of alpine meadows and lakes. In this place you can see real shepherd's life. After trekking you'll relax on the Issyk-Kul shore.
We collect two groups for this trek for season 2016
from 25.06.16 to 08.07.16 and from 03.09.16 to 16.09.16
- Meeting in airport, transfer to hotel, rest, late breakfast, city-tour, accommodation at the hotel.
- Transfer to the Natural Park " Ala-Archa", hiking to the waterfall, return to Bishkek, accommodation at the hotel.
- Transfer to the southern shore of Issyk-Kul lake, en the rout visiting Burana Tower, accommodation at yurt camp.
- Transfer to the trek start point Tosor gorge, trek up along Tosor gorge, camping.
- Tek up along Tosor gorge to foothill of Tosor Pass, camping.
- Trek over Tosor Pass (3893 m) and Keregetash Pass (3684 m) to Chungurkul lake, camping.
- Rest day.
- Trek over Sary-Moinok Pass (3745 m) to Barskoon gorge, camping.
- Trek over Dungurome Pass (3773 m) to Djuuku gorge, camping.
- Radial trek to Dzashik's lakes and Juuku Pass, return to the camp, camping.
- Trek down along Djuuku gorge to confluence with Ashuu-Kashka-Suu gorge, transfer to the shore of Issyk-Kul Lake, accommodation at yurt camp.
- Rest, after lunch transfer to Bishkek, accommodation at the hotel.
- Visiting bazaar to buying souvenirs, rest, farewell dinner in the restaurant with folklore ensemble performance, accommodation at the hotel.
- Transfer to the airport, departure.
Service: all transfers, meals and accommodation as indicated above, guide, assistances, necessary equipment for a trek (tents, hot rugs, kitchen equipment), formalities.
For more detail information go to: description